Happy with your purchase? If not, you’re welcome to change your Sunnies Studios product within 90 days of purchase. All items must be returned in the original selling condition with complete packaging and receipt.
Keep it or exchange it
We give you 90 days to decide
The whole package can be replaced within 90 days if customer is not satisfied which includes:
- Dissatisfaction with the weight of the frame, fit, style, color, etc. provided the item does not show signs of use
- Discomfort with lens grade and/or lens upgrades so long as the prescription given was provided by our resident eye doctors
- Manufacturing defects, lab, staff, and prescription errors
- Wrong item received
Products for return must include complete packaging (stickers, tags, hard case, sac, etc) and receipt
How to exchange your product
For store and online orders*, you may bring products back to any Sunnies Studios store**. If you prefer to process the return online, you can get in touch with our customer experience team by sending an email to email@example.com with the information listed below:
- Subject Line: Returns [Order ID Number]
- Include the following details in your email:
- Order Number
- Why you’re not happy with your purchase
- A photo or video of your order
Once we’ve received your return request, our team will verify your request. After approval, you’ll receive a gift card code amounting to your original purchase including shipping which you can use to re-order on our website.
*Returns made in-store but purchased online also requires customers to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the above information before confirmation to visit the store.
**Excluding stores in department stores, Island Souvenirs and Fashion Rack
Terms and Conditions
Damages caused by customer mishandling or normal wear and tear is not covered in the guarantee. This includes:
- Lost or broken glasses due to misuse
- Scratched lenses due to wrong storage or mishandling
We offer a one-time return and exchange policy in all Sunnies Studios stores and channels which include:
- Home Optical
- Brand-owned Channels
All Sunnies Studios items must be returned in the original selling condition.
- For ready-to-wear eyewear, packaging must be complete and items should not show signs of use.
- For merchandise, item must not be used unless the complaint is defectiveness of product, then we can issue a replacement or refund.
- For optical purchases, we offer an extended warranty on lenses and frames.
- Customer is required to top up price differences if replacement pair is of higher value than the original, e.g, upgrading to a new lens upgrade. If original lenses are unavailable, we will offer the closest variant in stock.
- Partial refunds will not be accepted e.g, replacement pair is lower than original amount. Customer may add any item from the store to make the replacement amount closer to original purchase amount.
*Terms and conditions may be revised without prior notice
Additionally, we offer an extended warranty from the day of purchase for all eyewear purchases.
1 Year Frame Warranty
If frames show manufacturing defects after the original 90 days, we will accept the item for return. This includes:
- Discoloration, tarnishing, and similar issues that show defectiveness of frame.
- Replacement style should be the same as the original pair. We can allow switching to a different style only if the customer’s lenses appropriately fit the new style.
- If the original frame is out of stock, the customer may choose to replace with another pair belonging to the same eyewear category.
- Frame-only optical purchases are not included.
6 Months Lens Warranty (Optical only)
This applies to lenses that encounter manufacturing defects after the 90-day guarantee including:
- Discoloration, peeling, and similar issues that show defectiveness of lenses.
- This does not cover grade and lens upgrade changes. That guarantee expires after 90 days from purchase date.
- Replacement lenses should be the same variant or cost as the original lens. If the customer wants to upgrade, he or she should top up. If lenses are out of stock, we will replace with the closest available variant.
Lifetime Upkeep of Frames
We do what we can to make customers’ products feel good as new. Customers may visit any Sunnies Studios store and have their eyewear repaired. Free services include:
- Lens and frame cleaning
- Nose pads and screw replacements
- Frame adjustments
- Lens insertion
- Lens transfer
- Nylon replacement